Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Me and my obsession

It's 1.43 a.m and I'm still wide awake. Instead of continuing to do my assignments, I decided to take several minutes of rest and write something. How can I think of writing about my obsession in the midst of doing assignment? sounds ridiculous but yet still, I'm very very miss my leisure time of doing my hobby which is reading. Book is my major obsession. I'd rather spent all of my money towards books and foods heh.
But during this late 2-3 weeks, I haven't so much time to spent time with my dearest books. *swipe tears*

The last last book that I finished was 10 billion by Stephen Emmott and there's still 3 pending books that I've been reading halfway and abundance of books which I haven't touch 'em yet. I love collecting books. Their smells are just a perfection! euh, Sound weird. haha . And yeah, that feeling of finishing a book is heaven. The way on how you manage to sync the situation of your reads with your mp3 song was fantastic.
Sigh. Road to final is heavy. But it's okay , no pain no gain. I believe in that quote.

So here, I would like to share some of my most fav books. You know what, books photography is also my things. Have you ever heard about bookstagram? I'd rather create my second instagram account just to follow all the bookstagram a.k.a book freak. Their ways of taking picture of their own reads are so creative. I did one. But mine is just looks like a beginner. Noob haha
Here's some of it.
I've been following this tv series till now up to season 6

The sequels of this book is better, Where She Went

I only read the last book because after I watched part 1 Mockingjay, I cried and really want to know what happens next

 

Okey then, maybe that's all from me. TQ ^_^


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow fiqaaa. so nice because your hobby is reading. I dont like reading and I dont like to collect books. I just like to read a few books because I like that person onlyyyy. Haha. I love to play rather than read book. Sometimes read a book make me feels bored. perghhhh. it's better to playyyyy haha. okay byeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like reading to fikaa,,haha. maybe we can exchange our book..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to have a roommate that love to read.. and soon we will see your library in our room.. hehe

    ReplyDelete