Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Winter.

Hmm. Hye friends :) Good morning. I wanna share something that I'm interested lately. It's about winter. Can you imagine if we have winter season here in Malaysia? Wowwww MAYBE it's nice and we all become excited right? but if you dont like cold then maybe you will just accept the faith. Haha. There are many reasons why Malaysia doesnt have winter season. Allah makes it so I have to accept the faith. Hehe.

Actually, I love to see people play ski, snowboard and skeleton. When I watched the video about Winter Olympic. I'm very impressed and start to like winter sports. That's why I imagined if Malaysia have winter season then I can play ski, snowboard and so on. The best sport that I like is ski jumping. When you do ski jumping, you can fly in the air. It's very niceeeeeeeeeee. Wowww, wowwwww and wowwwww.


LET'S SEE THE VIDEO.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hye! oohh I do love winter too. How I hope that one day I can travel to the other country. I really loves to travel. In the list of places that I want to go, England is on the top. I wanna go there with my brother. How I wish! hahaha #prayformeandmydreamland :P
    btw, Amalia you can try ski in Malaysia too..there's place provides you to try ice skating in KL. Or else, you may try to have snow walk at iCity Shah Alam. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete