Saturday, May 16, 2015

Eating.

Ehem. Annyeong. Eh! Hye :)

Everybody loves eating right? Don't lie ahaaaa. If you don't like eating means you don't enjoy your life. Haha. Pergh deep :-P

I love to eat variety of food. I don't know why but I love food very very much. If someone give me food of course without feel ashamed I'll take it. Haha. But sometimes I just likee hurrmmm everyday I eat the same food. Again and again and again. Then I realized that I should be grateful with what Allah gives.

When Allah pull back the enjoyable of eating, you realized that ahhh I wanna eat I wanna eat but why I don't have appetite to eat. Ohh it's very hurt me because I love eating. In my room, there must be something to eat everyday. Haha. Like kerepek and I'll eat it when watching movie or doing assignment. Because I'm left-handed, it's easy to eat during doing assignment.



See. I don't lie to you all. Haha. OK. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. just eat what you want.. eating sometime is a way to express our feeling.. nice to have a friend that love to eat.. haha

    ReplyDelete