Saturday, May 16, 2015

Talking is easy. Writing is hard.

Talking is easy. Writing is hard.
Yesss! It's true.

Now, in my mind, I have few ideas but don't know how to write it. Haha. OK.

Let me write about my first impression about UTM. Wahhh we're already at the end of second semester. Time does fly fast. First time I came here in 2009 maybe. I'm not sure. Haha. That time I just came here without thinking anything and just like ohhh this is university. Still not matured enough. Okay then in 2011 my sister graduated from UTM and I'm already big enough to think about where will I continue my study after SPM. And suddenly I feel I wanna study here in UTM. Ahh no matter what happen, I WANT TO STUDY HERE!!! Ahhh emoooooo...lalalala.

After SPM, I studied in Perak Matriculation College and then applied UPU. I filled the UPU online form with UTM as my first and second choice. Also fourth choice. The third choice is UKM even I really hope I can study in UTM. I fall in love with UTM. Haha. And Alhamdulillah I got an offer to study here. Very happy and very lucky :)

Am I the only one like this? What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment