Sunday, May 17, 2015

last minute.

students like me always do the work at last minute.. hahaha. one of my friends said work at the last minutes is the best because people be more productive and creative. hahaha. by the way, for me do a work at the last minutes is not good because we just do a work by "tangkap muat". hahaha. i try to be more accurate by submit a work or assignment, but habits is really hard to change.however, i really did my best to wrote the useful entries. by the way, sorry miss atiqah. hope u accept this last minute work... sorry again.. =D




4 comments:

  1. hahhahah....it's just the same situation with me.... i also like to do last minute work... like what you said, habit is hard to change... but,, we have to try to change it.. chaiyok !!!!!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. same goes like me too. its hard for me too to change this habit. yeah!!! come on. we can do. by the way,friends. hopefully the next day will be more better than today

      Delete
  2. hahahaa. same with me also ,, but better late than never,, right ????

    ReplyDelete