Saturday, May 16, 2015

i

ALHAMDULILLAH,

it comes to the end, next week will be our last class for leap. i still remembered when i came to the first leap class, i just love on how it conducted by Miss Atiqah. I adore miss when she is talking.
( haha ) . Nothing much i can say, i just love this leap class even i supposed not include here. but fate had made me here. I am a muet repeater, yes when we have our holiday after matriculation, me and my friends repeated our muet because at that time, we want to settle everything early . and thanks to Allah, He be at our side. At first, it is a bit shocked to see my name on the list for leap, but yeah, before that i already came to this class, and it was so awesome. so no biggie for me. then, i've changed my result at the faculty so there will be no confusion after this.


but, i just want to say, LEAP class is one of the best/fun/awesome class i ever attend. thank you miss for everything, i wish you to stay pretty and awesome as always.


Okay, bye

See you when i see you.






1 comment:

  1. Yeahhh i'm agree with you hafi. i am really enjoy your class miss Atiqah because its really fun so all of us can release our tension by attending your class hehe. i never get bored with all your activities and i'm looking forward with your surprises on our last class tomorrow. Last but not least, all of us will miss you and your class miss Atiqah..

    we love you miss <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete