Saturday, May 16, 2015

Famous blogger.

Do you know Irine Nadia and Fatin Liyana? Perghh I adore them. They are beautiful and FAMOUS blogger in Malaysia. The way they write in their blog is awesome. One of them is already married. Haha. The other one is bride to be InsyaAllah.

Their blog are just simple. But their entries are awesome perghhh. The idea that they write in blog is just simple.

Fatin Liyana is a doctor. I read her blog since I was in high school. And that time she is not a doctor yet. She studied in Indonesia and come from wealthy family I think Haha. She is beautiful and she is a part-time model.

Irine Nadia is already married OK. I read her blog since I was in high school too. She has a boutique in Shah Alam but I never go there yet. She is cute and also a part-time model like Fatin Liyana.

You can visit their blog. Fatin Liyana's Blog :) and Irine Nadia's Blog :)

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment