Wednesday, May 13, 2015

HARDSHIPS HUMBLE YOU

Assalamualaikum everyone.
I bet everyone now is getting so busy since our final exam is around the corner. There must have been a lot of assignments to be done. The tests, quiz, revision and all. But, it's okay guys cheer up, holiday is also around the corner, we are going to rest for about 3 months? Oh okay I'm getting excited. So yah, Hardship humble you. I know everyone's now are getting stress day by day, have you ever think that all of this hardship is actually a bless.

Despite of saying you're tired, what if you try to say that you're thankfull with all this works. Those things is actually your motivation to keep away any negative vibes. Don't ever loose your focus. I'm saying this to me, myself and also I hope this can help my friends.

During hard time, I'm sure everyone will always trying to seeks others help. Even though you've never talk to that person before. But here, in this situation you have to put you ego away so that you can ask their help. Am I right? So that's why I said that hardship is actually humble you. You know that you are not perfect. You need help. You can't do everything by yourself. 
And then you'll see that how Allah loves you by sending those people to helps you.

Thus, let try to be more generous to people and have a good connection with friends Thank you ! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes you are right Afiqah Zaini.Life become more meaningful when we have friends together with us when we have to face many challenges thing in our life.So,let enjoys the life together.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww..that is a very long essay..i dont have time to read it..but i think it is a good thing..so yeaa..what ever you have said ill just agree with u..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you also a humble, kind person my twin, hihi,

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love read all your entries fiqa because your words very inspired me hehehe. it not too praised you right :D by the way by reading your posts i should start to love reading i guess..

    ReplyDelete